ODM ( Oracle Disk Manager )

From: Jim Gregory <james.gregory_at_evenflo.com>
Date: 22 Jan 2004 11:48:31 -0800

We're preparing to migrate to Oracle 9i and are interested in anyone's real world experience with ODM as opposed to Varitas' Quick I/O. Both Oracle and Veritas reccommend odm over qio but I'd like to hear experiences of real implementations. We will do some testing with and without ODM turned on but that may not tell the real story.

I would appreciate any feedback on this subject.

Jim Gregory
DBA Evenflo, Inc. Received on Thu Jan 22 2004 - 13:48:31 CST