Re: Hmmm, it's starting....

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 21:18:11 GMT

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 09:36:33 -0800, Daniel Morgan wrote:

>> BTW, I've said what I had to say. Neither you nor Jim are pleasant
>> conversationalists, to say the least.

> Don't intend to be now. You have offended me by, to be quite up front
> about it, fabricating information in a vain attempt to convince people
> you have been victimized by a giant corporation. And everyone can
> clearly see whose holding the shovel.

You get offended easily. Aren't you just a wee bit paranoid? I normally try arguments before making nasty personal remarks. In addition to that, there were no fabrications. Second, I wasn't victimized, some buddies of theirs were given unfair advantage, that's it. No vicimization here, just annoyance. May be you were a victim of circumstances incomprehensible to me, who can tell?. That is what is usually known as "unhappy childhood" and is frequently used as an excuse for behavior like yours.

--
None of us is as dumb as all of us.
(http://www.despair.com/meetings.html)