Re: ORA-12541 TNS-No Listener et all

From: Ed Stevens <nospam_at_noway.nohow>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:09:30 -0600

Then you need manuals. All of the Oracle manuals are available on-line (with a good search capability) at tahiti.oracle.com. You have to sign up for an Oracle Technet account, but that is free. It will be the best 30-second investment of time in your career. Received on Mon Jan 19 2004 - 13:09:30 CST