Re: SQL Commands to interact with Windows Files in 9iR2

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 16 Jan 2004 12:39:54 -0800

Bit Twister <BitTwister_at_localhost.localdomain> wrote in message news:<slrnc0fngg.fgt.BitTwister_at_wb.home>...
> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 22:25:48 -0800, Daniel Morgan wrote:
> >
> > I am just fed up with people that post to every usenet group they can
> > spell
>

> Do what I do, create a canned text file to include something like
> what follows after the dashes. In this case the OP did crosspost but
> did not set a followup.

Do you understand that the charter of these groups specifically bans crossposting these groups?

http://members.cox.net/oracleunix/ORACLECH.HTM

There is a work in progress on a readme for this newsgroup for new users at http://www.dbaoracle.net

There is also an open issue as to whether a periodic faq should be posted. Use google to find that.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
"If there's something you can't explain to a 10-year-old kid in five