Re: Buffer cache statistics (ratios) and CBO SQL optimization?

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 23:49:52 -0800

Noons wrote:

> Exactly. As soon as ANYONE in a Usenet discussion steps in
> with a handle that is not identifiable and the discussion
> then follows from that troll, ALL bets are off from the point of
> view of libel.

Given that anyone with half-a-brain can fake a post as coming from somewhere else ... even if you had an email that traced right back to me ... you couldn't prove I wrote it or ever saw it. Take that to court ... and get laughed right back out. All this talk about going to court is just so much huffing and puffing at a brick house.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu