Re: Oracle session hangs

From: Daniel Roy <danielroy10junk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Jan 2004 08:15:32 -0800

Go take a look at www.hotsos.com, and read about turning on event 10046 for these sessions, and how to interpret the trace files created. You'll need a username/password, but it's free. Look first for the paper "How to Activate Extended SQL Trace", by Cary Millsap. If you're stuck, email me a trace file and I'll give you my 2 cents (Canadian) of advice.

Daniel (remove JUNK from my username to reach me). Received on Sun Jan 04 2004 - 10:15:32 CST