Re: Where is Oracle’s Grid ?

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 11:22:10 +1100

"Joel Garry" <joel-garry_at_home.com> wrote in message news:91884734.0312301226.3527dbea_at_posting.google.com...

> I pretend to be brand-slanted when, say, writing newsletters for
> Corvette junkies, but to be honest, I've had fast Fords and GM
> products and liked them all! What cracks me up are the people who
> think their GM-powered Cobra replicas are better than Ford powered
> ones! :-)

Yeah, I know what you mean only too well... Where I live now, kids go burning rubber down the road every Friday night. It's only too easy (and fun) to eavesdrop on their conversations... <G>

> > b) Find a job in an outsourcing provider that is not sold out
> > to 3rd world countries. Preferably in middle management
> > so you can pas the blame to everyone except top management,
>
> Oh man, pass the Dilbert.

Well, it's true...

> Tell us! Tell us! Tell us your vision! Tell-a-vision! Television,
> television, television! :-)

channel 42.
<d&r>

> Funny you should mention show-business, someone gave me a book about
> Saturday Night Live for my birthday, and the
> no-life-put-every-waking-hour-into-the-product first year sounded very
> familiar. Sounds like passive aggressive control freak Lorne Michaels
> would have made an excellent classic DBA. :-)

On the other hand, there is plenty of that Glick-stuff nowadays...

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto