Re: individual query hit ratio

From: Robert <grobert_at_azet.sk>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 07:24:08 +0100

fine anna ...

I do not need any philosophical answer. My question is simple. Is the above query suitable for measuring "individual query cache hit ratio" or not. So if you know the answer please say it and do not talk about the sun spots. The reason why I`m asking is that I`m not familiar with many of the Oracle dynamic views and your answer did not helpd me to uderstand them more :-)

Regards
Robert Received on Fri Nov 28 2003 - 00:24:08 CST