Duplicate database using OEM

From: Dave <shoad316_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Nov 2003 07:36:07 -0800

Hey all,

  Anyone here use OEM jobs to duplicate a database? I want to make a copy of production every night for testing purposes (so I don't have to do it manually when they request it).

Since we are moving to OEM I thought i'd setup a job there to do it. I know under the credentials section of the "Run Rman Script" task lets you specifiy an auxilary database but it only mentions TSPITR. Which would be my target database for the job? The primary database or my duplicate database?

Please CC: my hotmail account... i'm using google and it will take 5-6 hours for me to see responses. shoad316_at_hotmail.com

thanks

Dave Received on Wed Nov 26 2003 - 09:36:07 CST