dbca ORACLE_BASE 9i and NT

From: The Electric Frog <Bouncedave2702_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 08:05:10 -0600

Does anyone know how to "persuade" dbca under 9201 on an NT box to put it's datafiles in a different place than under ORACLE_BASE, I have a huge E: & G: drive yet I can't get dbca to want to put it's datafiles anywhere other than under ORACLE_BASE

For the record, I've tried changing them in dba itsself but it the ORACLE_BASE screen seems to be read-only, and set'ing it prior to invoking dbca from the command prompt has little effect either, I even modified the dbca script to include -DORACLE_BASE=E:\Oracle to no avail Received on Sun Nov 23 2003 - 08:05:10 CST