stupid servlet engine

From: bigbinc <bigbinc_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Nov 2003 16:35:47 -0800

I am trying to disable the oracle servlet engine with oracle 9.2 on port 8080

(actually we have 8 installed also and may have not removed all the apps)

I have tried these commands

% cd $ORACLE_HOME/jis/install
% sess_sh -u sys/change_on_install -role SYSDBA -s
jdbc:oracle:oci8:@

   $ @serverendp.ssh admin 8089 9090 -register    $ exit

the commands above, move the servlet engine to port 8089 and doesnt disable port 8080,

I have commented the last line of text in the Apache/Apache/http.conf

something about ### oracle.conf.

but I still cant rid of that stupid pig.

I have already disabled the OracleHTTPServer through services on windows2000.

How do I kill that damn oracle servlet. Received on Fri Nov 21 2003 - 18:35:47 CST