Essbase vs. Oracle

From: cosmin ioan <cosmini_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Nov 2003 12:37:08 -0800

hello all,
a number of years ago I briefly worked on Essbase (a few months) on a dead-end project. Since then, I've moved to greener pastures and working exclusively with Oracle.

I've recently come across a new project that 'requires' Essbase. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what Essbase does have that Oracle does not, I guess, from an OLAP perspective :-)

thx much,
Cosmin Received on Sat Nov 15 2003 - 14:37:08 CST