Re: howto drop a corrupt database ?

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 09:14:17 -0800

Brian Peasland wrote:

>>Then back to the statement that started this branch of the thread
>>(that a DROP DATABASE command would require OMF to be able to clean up
>>the data files) . . . I guess it depends on what the meaning of "is"
>>is .. ;-)
>>

>I still can't believe that this very statement was uttered, under oath,
>by a past leader of our country. I remember watching that on tv. I
>literally rolled off the couch cuz I was laughing so hard.

Then let me suggest to you that you purchase a copy of Neil Postman's book: "Amusing Ourselves to Death: Public Discourse in the Age of Show Business"

At least it was less offensive than our current President's: "at some point we may be the only ones left. That's OK with me. We are America."

Right now, it seems to me, we are all wearing the blue dress.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu