Re: dbca not working in Linux

From: <linuxquestion_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 7 Nov 2003 09:34:30 -0800

Not being certified with Oracle support does not mean that it won't work. 8.2 was recommended by an Oracle and Linux guru. Oracle database runs on XP, even though that is not certified.

Back to the question. How to get the GUI to work on the single node? Is it the Display environment variable?

Thanks