Re: job_queue_processes = 0

From: Syltrem <syltremzulu_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:31:23 -0500

Inquire the DBA_JOBS view.
You may have jobs there that execute some stuff and thus, create redos

Setting job_queue_processes to zero will prevent any jobs from running. So that's only a workaround I would say, as the real thing is to check what jobs are scheduled and why.

--
Syltrem

OpenVMS 7.3-1 + Oracle 8.1.7.4
http://pages.infinit.net/syltrem (OpenVMS related web site, en français)