how many deleted records has a table

From: Ronald <ronald.goeggel_at_atosorigin.com>
Date: 30 Oct 2003 01:38:43 -0800

I had a table of 15 million records.

After deleting all records (using the delete command) I have to wait about 1 minute for a "select count(*)". The result was that it contained 0 records.

After recreating the table the problem was solved.

Therefore I want to check on each table how many deleted records they involve.

I am using ORACLE 8.1.6.

Ronald Received on Thu Oct 30 2003 - 03:38:43 CST