Re: how many deleted records has a table

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:00:06 -0000

If you have a look at either the TRUNCATE table command or the phrase 'HIGH WATER MARK' in the documentation you will find the explanation for your performance issues here. I'd hope that atosorigin had sufficient guys in house who you could ask about this sort of thing.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA