Simple Oracle Script (I think)

From: G. Blair <geoffrey_blair_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 28 Oct 2003 14:01:17 -0800

Can anyone give help me with the syntax for a script that would loop through all_tab_columns looking for tables that have a certain row. While doing this, as each table name is provided (through a cursor I imagine), I would like to query that table to see if records with a certain primary key exist. The result would be a report to the screen of the table names and record counts that contain the search criteria (the PK I am searching for).

Thanks for the help. Received on Tue Oct 28 2003 - 16:01:17 CST