Shared server mode and Real application cluster

From: Kjell Ove Skarsb? <kjellove_at_nivi.no>
Date: 28 Oct 2003 06:02:59 -0800

Hi,
We have configured a Oracle 9.2.0.4 RAC solution for a customer. There are two instances and two nodes in the solution. As of today there are no more than 100 sessions running on each of the instances. As of today all connections are establised as dedicated. No dispatcher is configured. However, we are in a process of deploying a online booking solution, where we have no control over the number of connections that will be established. So the question is really, are there any special considerations that has to be considered before implementing MTS. Or can this be done on each of the nodes as they were part of a standard oracle 9i server, with one instances, one database and so on.

all help will be appreciated.

Kjell Ove Skarsbø Received on Tue Oct 28 2003 - 08:02:59 CST