Re: Shared server mode and Real application cluster

From: Domenic G. <domenicg_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 28 Oct 2003 11:30:07 -0800

How much memory do you have on each node? If you have lots to spare, then keep it in dedicated mode. If not, you can move to MTS. Nowadays, using MTS isn't really necessary unless you have thousands of concurrent connections that sit there mostly idle most of the time.  That's because machines now come with 4 GB + of memory.

Domenic.