Oracle 9i on Solaris 6

From: frogswallow <thomas_e_ward_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 27 Oct 2003 14:30:41 -0800

Hello.

I need to know if Oracle 9i will work on Solaris 6. I have been told it won't, because Solaris 6 doesn't support a 64 bit application, but haven't been able to find any documentation. Can anyone supply documentation that this will or won't work? I could be asked to support this as a SA, and I'd like to know what I'm potentially getting into...

Thanks.
Ted Received on Mon Oct 27 2003 - 16:30:41 CST