Re: Intelligent Agent does NOT work

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 22:40:41 -0700

Anurag Varma wrote:

>Looking in this newsgroup about all the problems you have encountered in the recent past.
>From not knowing how to create a check constraint to dbca crapping out on you to
>your SYSTEM tablespace getting full ..... list goes on
>
>I wonder if your employer is actually paying you to *NOT* read the documentation?
>
>Anurag

I'm in agreement. I am no longer answering the his queries based on the fact that he apparently refuses to
read documentation ... and was argumentative with people, awhile back, that were sincerely trying to help
him. I want to see evidence of effort before I try to help again.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu