Re: Intelligent Agent does NOT work

From: Anurag Varma <avdbi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 05:01:07 GMT

Looking in this newsgroup about all the problems you have encountered in the recent past. From not knowing how to create a check constraint to dbca crapping out on you to your SYSTEM tablespace getting full ..... list goes on

I wonder if your employer is actually paying you to *NOT* read the documentation?

Anurag