Errors durring upgrade

From: Mike Moore <mmoore_gmp_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 Oct 2003 11:45:02 -0700

I'm getting the following errors when applying the 9203 patch to a new 9201 software install (no database created yet). The errors pop up in the OUI, but I'm pasting them in from the log file.

Also, since I'm just setting this up in Test, I rebooted the box thinking I might be having memory problems. I get the same errors.

My questions are: Should I be concerned? How do I fix it? How do I keep it from happening when I set up the production side.

Thanks,
Mike

FROM THE LOG FILE:

Calling action unixActions2.2.0.6.0 make
        installMakePath = /bin/make
        installMakeFileName = /u12/RmanHome/rdbms/lib/ins_rdbms.mk
        installTarget = install
        undoMakeFileName =
        installArguments = ORACLE_HOME=/u12/RmanHome,
        logFile = /u12/RmanHome/install/make.log
        undoTarget =

Exception thrown from action: make
Exception Name: MakefileException
Exception String: Error in invoking target install of makefile
/u12/RmanHome/rdbms/lib/ins_rdbms.mk

Exception Severity: 1

Calling action unixActions2.2.0.6.0 make

        installMakePath = /usr/ccs/bin/make
        installMakeFileName = /u12/RmanHome/rdbms/lib/ins_rdbms.mk
        installTarget = ioracle
        undoMakeFileName =
        installArguments = ORACLE_HOME=/u12/RmanHome,
        logFile = /u12/RmanHome/install/make.log
        undoTarget =

Exception thrown from action: make
Exception Name: MakefileException
Exception String: Error in invoking target ioracle of makefile
/u12/RmanHome/rdbms/lib/ins_rdbms.mk

Exception Severity: 1 Received on Tue Oct 21 2003 - 13:45:02 CDT