Re: Oracle's Myth: keep tables and indexes in separate tablespaces

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 20:43:59 -0700

Howard J. Rogers wrote:

>forbrich_at_spamcollectors.net wrote:

>>>Ah Sali Kuta, I wish you could find day work, as you annoy many.
>>>

>>Thus sayeth the man to the mirror. The mirror being the wiser,
>>respondeth not.
>>

>Oh, he can call me a stupid bastard if he wants. I have to say it sounds
>nicer in Hindi.
>
>I believe karma is also a Hindo word. With interesting implications.
>
>Regards
>HJR

Assuming he actually works for TUSC ... Monday could be a very interesting day for him. I would encourage you, and others, to do what I'm doing. Confirming his employment and forwarding his postings to his management team so that they can see how one of their employees is "representing" them.

If he were my employee ... I'd find a creative way to express my displeasure. I've no doubt Richard Niemiec and others on the management team have better things in mind for their organization than to be embarrased by a troll.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu