Re: Oracle 9i New Features or Data Guard Course

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 20:37:12 -0700

Jitendra Patel wrote:

>>I realise that you are best buddies with TUSC, and that you go running to
>>Richard Niemiec every time someone criticises them here
>>(do you get paid for that, or just do it for the fun?)
>>

>The only fun was hearing how you got fired.

This I am afraid is part of the problem I have with you in the forum. Howard was not fired and I have that on excellent authority from a good friend in a position to know. Apparently, fact, or the lack thereof, does not stop you from engaging in an enterprise that at best is based on repeating misinformation and, at worst, is a wilfull lie. Either way your posting, as always, is totally off-topic, and, as always, you have not posted a single helpful answer to any of the numerous people with serious Oracle questions.

I think the solution here is to contact a friend of mine at TUSC on Monday and inquiring about you. I've no doubt your he will be 'amused' when he receives forwarded copies of your more creative, insulting, and abusive postings. And I am sure you will have no problem with me posting the results of that conversation here for all to read.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu