10g is a long way off I need regular expressions in 9i

From: Lucille Williams <luluwilliams_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 12:13:27 GMT

Has anyone heard anything about Oracle retrofitting any features from 10g to 9i? It would sure be nice to have regular expressions in 9ir2.

It took a long time for people to adopt 9i whole-heartedly so just imagine how long it will take with 10g.

Regular expressions are long overdue. Received on Sun Oct 05 2003 - 07:13:27 CDT