Re: Does Oracle implement 'Any' and 'All' op codes?

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 14:45:22 GMT

Not-so-gentle reminder .... Since you are a reader, Oracle also has books, many of them free and available at http://docs.oracle.com <g>

Check out the "Oracle7 Server SQL Reference, Release 7.3" page 3-79 (online at http://otn.oracle.com/documentation/oracle7.html). ANY, ALL & SOME were implemented a long time ago! Received on Fri Oct 03 2003 - 09:45:22 CDT