Re: can not login to Oracle Management Server

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 18:08:53 +1000

highland wrote:

> Hello
> i can not login to Oracle Management Server.
> I do not know which login/password should i give there.
> I tried to launch Enterprice Manager Configuration Assistant
> and configure local Oracle Management Server, but it is already
> configured, and login/passwords which are typed there does not fit (i
> can not use them to login to Oracle Managemnt Server) and i can not
> change them.
> Could anybody help ?
>

> Thanx
> Michal
> P.S I use Oracle9i on winXP.

Try SYSMAN as the user, password OEM_TEMP.

But if the Management Server has already been created, as you indictae, then it is possible the default password for SYSMAN has been changed, and you'll need to find out what it was changed to.

Failing that, you can create a new repository using the Enterprise Manager Configuration Assistant (emca from a DOS window). Then you'll get the defaults back (but lose anything that was in the original repository).

Regards
HJR Received on Wed Oct 01 2003 - 03:08:53 CDT