can not login to Oracle Management Server

From: highland <high_at_piaski.eu.org.spam>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 09:46:16 +0200

Hello
i can not login to Oracle Management Server. I do not know which login/password should i give there. I tried to launch Enterprice Manager Configuration Assistant and configure local Oracle Management Server, but it is already configured, and login/passwords which are typed there does not fit (i can not use them to login to Oracle Managemnt Server) and i can not change them.
Could anybody help ?

Thanx
Michal
P.S I use Oracle9i on winXP. Received on Wed Oct 01 2003 - 02:46:16 CDT