Re: ORA-03114 and Remedy

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 09:02:56 +0200

On 25 Sep 2003 17:04:57 -0700, phil_at_hms.harvard.edu (PBenware) wrote:

>I'm not an Oracle admin, so I don't have access to Oracle support, and
>therefore cannot look up the Oracle error.

This assertion is incorrect. Sign up for a *FREE* account at http://otn.oracle.com and you can READ ALL documentation from otn (platform specific) or http://tahiti.oracle.com (generic, with a separate link for looking up errors)
So, PLEASE, sign up asap, and start looking up errors yourself. I won't make any further comments on Remedy.

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sat Sep 27 2003 - 02:02:56 CDT