Identifying a datafile

From: Eric Junkermann <eric_at_deptj.demon.co.uk>
Date: 24 Sep 2003 08:11:10 -0700

I know this would be a stupid situation to be in, but I have an old and less-than-sensible backup script which might create this situation, so ...

All the datafiles for a database have been restored, but they have lost their proper names, and several of them are the same size. How can I work out which is which?

(and yes, I do know that the right answer is to junk the script immediately)

TIA Eric Received on Wed Sep 24 2003 - 10:11:10 CDT