Re: Company thought DB2 will be better than Oracle.

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: 14 Sep 2003 14:42:41 -0700

Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1063511853.360042_at_yasure>...

> >I think you're confusing _Oracle_ code being identical, and the
> >_interface_ being identical.
> >
> Not at all. After as many years as I have with both products that
> proposition has a zero probability.

Amazing! They are told once, twice, many times that the "same code" crap for DB2 is WRONG and FALSE. They hear IBM's OWN people confirm it. They are told once, twice, many times that the interface and code for Oracle is the SAME across ALL platforms.

And still these idiots only believe what is written on their little marketing book. No way they'll ever admit to being wrong. And they call all others "zealots" and "fanatics".

Unreal...

Cheers
Nuno Souto
wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam Received on Sun Sep 14 2003 - 16:42:41 CDT