Re: Fed Up with being a DBA

From: Burt Peltier <burttemp1ReMoVeThIs_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 10:55:52 -0500

Have you ever liked being a DBA ?

It seems to me if you really liked doing this job, then those things wouldn't make you "fed up" with doing this job.

And if you never really liked doing this job and spent "several years" doing it, then it sounds like you made a mistake long time ago and should get out as soon as possible and do something you like (at least a little).

Doing a job you really don't like (no matter how good you are at it) sounds like a bad way to spend most of your life .