Re: Tom Kyte a false idol?

From: Marc Blum <marc_at_marcblum.de>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 18:25:36 +0200

On 12 Sep 2003 20:34:27 -0700, pharfromhome_at_hotmail.com (Geomancer) wrote:

<SNIP DUMB BLA>

</SNIP DUMB BLA>

After downloading the three free available chapters of Tom's new book, I ordered a copy for *each* of our junior developers. Next steps:

The book really nails down a working/approved attitude to get the job done.

hth

Marc Blum
mailto:marc_at_marcblum.de
http://www.marcblum.de Received on Sun Sep 14 2003 - 11:25:36 CDT