Importing into a new tablespace with a new user DK58974

From: DK15798 <kwall7904_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11 Sep 2003 13:53:36 -0700

I am having trouble importing into a new database. The new database has a new user, and tablespace. When I try to import into the new database I get the following error.

IMP-00017: following statement failed with ORACLE error 942:

(code to create some trigger goes here)

IMP-00003: ORACLE error 942 encountered
ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
Import terminated successfully with warnings.

I have tried to import using the same user id as the old database and it works just fine (the tablespace is still different). It just won't let me import into a new user id.

I have tried:

Any help or suggested reference material would be helpful.

Thanks in advance for the help. Received on Thu Sep 11 2003 - 15:53:36 CDT