access active partitions simultaneously

From: SPIDERMAN <consultant2b_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 06:51:55 GMT

Hi gurus,

  Someone here mentioned of a software that let one access OS's on different partitions simutaneously, i.e., making it possible to run Oracle DB and Oracle9AS on different partitions on the same machine for studying purpose. Unfortunately, I forgot the name of that software. Does anyone know what I am refering to? Received on Thu Sep 04 2003 - 01:51:55 CDT