Oracle 8.1.5 Database Enterprise Edition and COM+

From: Roberto Leo <roberto.leo_at_exm.it>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 09:49:11 +0200

I have an ASP Application on Windows 2000 SP3 That works with IIS 5.0 , COM+ and Oracle 8.1.5 database.

When the application tries to connect to Oracle Database Oracle randomly and not always returns the following error:

(-2147467259) Oracle error occurred, but error message could not be retrieved from Oracle. [ConnString:] IN WExmServices.CWDBIO.pGetConnection [Line:70]

Then I stop the COM+ component (Control Panel -> Component Services -> My com+ application) and I restart the COM+ component and then the errore reported above doesn't happen again.

Are there problems of Oracle with COM+ ?

Rob. Received on Wed Sep 03 2003 - 02:49:11 CDT