Re: SQL*Loader - Commit point reached - logical record count 27

From: Hari Om <hari_om_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2 Sep 2003 15:26:36 -0700

Thanks John.

DO I HAVE TO EXPLICITLY ADD DOUBLE QUOTES to the CSV FILE to all fields that have COMMA....?

One more thing....
I have around 20000 records in my CSV file.

Also my log file shows that the data types are CHARACTER but some of my columns in Table are number(10) and number(10,2)....what do I need to do with them.....? will Oracle take care of this automatically....?

But then in my contorl file I explicitly mention datatypes as INTEGER etc...but then I get following error:

Record 1: Rejected - Error on table H_D_T. ORA-01460: unimplemented or unreasonable conversion requested

Record 2: Rejected - Error on table H_D_T. ORA-01460: unimplemented or unreasonable conversion requested

Any related information on this is appreciated.