Re: Why so many Gay Oracle people?

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 2 Sep 2003 14:56:35 -0700

Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com> wrote in message news:<1062524605.536018_at_yasure>...
> Curious wrote:
>
> >Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com> wrote:

> >>The Bible is also quite clear that the man should run the
> >>household, so I guess my household is an abomination cause my
> >>wife is the boss. But, then again, every house I've ever seen is
> >>completely and utterly run by the wife. Maybe we should drop a
> >>bomb on all middle-class neighborhoods cause they all
> >>abominations.
> >>

> >There are lots of Biblical injunctions/instructions that supposedly devout Christians ignore:
> >Do not shave..
> >If your Brother dies, marry his widow..
> >many many more...
> >More importantly, The New Testament ( which is what is supposed to guide Christians) fails to even mention Gays or
> >Homosexuality....
> >

> Interestingly enough it says nothing about databases either so I'm
> really confused. Is it ok to follow Cobb's rules or do I need to to
> somehow cleanse myself?

It didn't have to. Ancient bibles were always full-table-scanned over the course of the lunar year, and there was quite a bit of numerical encoding. Many ancient texts were written equivalent to CBO. Interestingly enough, most ancient scholars agreed that male homosexuality was an abomination, while female was simply scandalous. Of course, the rules for how many wives one could have were based on occupation, and derivatively on set formulae for sexual satisfaction, so "scholars," of course, could have the most wives.

See http://www.6pater6father6.org/?page=736 (Gematria) for some encoding references.

There are many ancient references on the cleansing of yourself, as well as food preparation. Corn, however, was a new-world crop, and the beliefs of some sects that indigenous peoples were the lost tribes notwithstanding, there don't appear to be any ancient rules one way or the other.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/uniontrib/sun/news/news_1n31jobs.html