rman and archive logs

From: Steven <SPAMBLOCKERsteven.pannell_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 09:32:17 +0200

Hi,

I am using rman creating level 0 (weekly backup) and level 2 daily backups. My question is does it also make sense to backup the archive logs given that I use this stretegy to perform level 2 incremental daily backups? The reason I ask is that the archive logs are very large and space consuming.

Thanks in advance,
Steve.

Holidays in Berchtesgaden, Germany:
http://www.sonnenkoepfl.de