Re: Why so many Gay Oracle people?

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_no_spam.comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 01:36:35 GMT

"Jitendra Patel" <coldrainandsnow_at_lycos.com> wrote in message news:7610580f.0308261654.750a84b1_at_posting.google.com...
> I have noticed that many of the posters write as if they clearly Gay
> and I wonder if there is anything about Oracle that attracts
> Homosexuals.
>
> We all know about Howard J. Rogers who makes no secret of it, and
> those like Nouto Souto who stay in the closet, but it makes one wonder
> why there are so many "sensitive" males in the Oracle profession?
>
> I have nothing against Gay people, but it seems that there must be
> something going on here.

Who the hell cares? I don't know if it is true or not, but if it is so what and if it is not so what? I know people who are gay and people who are not and there does not seem to be a preponderance of gay people who know Oracle. Your sample size is more anecdotal than statistical anyway. The same thing could be said like "Why are there so many morons who use x database?"

I suggest you RTFM or do a google search? Also you didn't give the OS, version, Oracle version and patch level.

Jim Received on Tue Aug 26 2003 - 20:36:35 CDT