oracle streams apply/coordinator process configuration

From: Mike <mbasil77_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 Aug 2003 12:53:58 -0700

I have set up a streams environment and everything works fine. However, when I try to run load tests with thousands of inserts/updates the LCRs get enqueued quick enough, but there is a lot of latency with the apply and coordinator process portions of the cycle. The cpu sits around 0. So, this may be kind of a stupid question ... but how do you set the capture/apply/coordinator processes to run more often? I've been looking all over, just can't seem to find it.

Thanks
mb Received on Tue Aug 26 2003 - 14:53:58 CDT