URGENT: Is there any way to change the INTERNAL password?

From: Dave <JustShutUp_at_azwhole.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:00:16 -0400

Hi Group,

   I have inherited a database with an INTERNAL account whose password was changed and never documented. I can logon to the database as SYS and SYSTEM and another account that has full DBA privileges. I need to delete the database. Can I delete the database without the INTERNAL password (the database config asst won't let me) or is there a way to change this password?

Dave Received on Tue Aug 26 2003 - 10:00:16 CDT