Re: svrmgrl does not run when login as root

From: Jeffrey Yee <jeffyee_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Aug 2003 23:17:17 -0700

Well, I copy a working copy of libskgxp8.so from another server to the troublesome server, and server manager is able to start as root.

Thanks for your concern that root user is logging into sqlplus or svrmgrl as root. I'm also against it, but my other colleagues prefer the root, stating all their previous similar projects were done with root. And my PM is taking their stand.