Re: someone noticed 90 percent indians posting on asktom.oracle.com

From: Kalmact <kalmact_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12 Aug 2003 10:06:32 -0700

quarkman <quarkman_at_myrealbox.com> wrote in message news:<oprtsaz2pxzkogxn_at_haydn>...

> I take the point. But when the posts contain references to 'cheap' and
> 'mediocre' and in the same breath mentions 'Indians', the association is
> suggestive (and there's been more than one post from particular regulars
> here making the same connection).

Yes. Some of the posts seem to suggest as if the we(Indians) are good for nothing.I have been in UK for more than a year now and looking at how some people work and their attitude towards work make me wonder how they have retained their job for so long. I sometimes get answers like 'who cares' or 'thats how we have been doing things' when I argue with them :-) So its definitely not about natinality:-)

> Regards
> HJR

Is that Howard Rogers btw? Good to see you back :-) I was hoping you would proably start again after I saw Nuno's post a few days back regarding you appearing again with a different name :-) Received on Tue Aug 12 2003 - 12:06:32 CDT