Aaargh !!!! :o)

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:14:31 +0100

Morning Hans,

>> - in Oracle you can: a) write external programs to interact with the
database;
>> b) write 'internal' programs to work inside the database space; c)
have the
>> external programs in 'a)' leverage these extension; d) extend the
database by
>> leveraging these internal programs; e) have external programs
leverage the
>> extended database; and f) have the extended database interact with
external
>> programs on it's own.

<BEGIN RANT>
Stop using 'leverage' - I'd rather set COMPRESS=Y on an exp tahn use leverage as a verb in a sentence !!!!! :o) The word is 'use' - why extend a three letter word just for the sake of it !
That makes me soooooooo angry.
<END RANT>

Right having said that, I'm off round Billy's place for a coffeee :o)

Cheers,
Norm. Received on Mon Aug 11 2003 - 04:14:31 CDT