Re: Oracle9i/Win newbie questions

From: atl- <no-email>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 00:32:10 -0400

Thanks again! I'm making some headway, thanks to your help and discovery of some notes from the classes I took a while back.

Another quick question: if I wanter to choose the Enterprise Edition, would I need to uninstall the current Standard Edition, or is the Universal Installer smart enough to "upgrade" to the Enterprise ?

Thanks again for your help!
JCD
"Hans Forbrich" <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net> wrote in message news:3F34709D.3CD844F0_at_telusplanet.net...
> atl- wrote:
>
> > Thanks! These are all great suggestions and answers!
> >

> I forgot to take my 'cranky Oracle DBA' pills this morning <g>
>
> One final suggesiton - http://education.oracle.com >> Online Library has a
> number of online 'courses' some of which are free of charge. You might
want to
> look at them.
>
> Some of the free courses are pretty fluffy, but some do help a newbie.
Behind