Installing Oracle App Server on a Laptop that connects to different Domains

From: GRecken <grecken_at_excite.com>
Date: 7 Aug 2003 07:44:33 -0700

Hi,

I am having trouble installing Oracle App Server 9.0.3 on my laptop. It seems it runs ok until I come to the other site that I work at and connect to a different network domain. Then half my services do not start up. I already have oracle 9i database installed.

Has anyone run into simialr problems or have any thoughts? Let me know if more information is needed.

Thanks,
Greg Received on Thu Aug 07 2003 - 09:44:33 CDT