Re: Can DBA Jobs be Outsourced ???

From: Syltrem <syltremzulu_at_videotron.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 13:52:20 -0400

Hi

Can you explain why " the DBA has to be present at the location to do the maintenance work" ?

--
Syltrem

OpenVMS 7.3-1 + Oracle 8.1.7.4
http://pages.infinit.net/syltrem (OpenVMS related web site, en français)
---zulu is not in my email address---
ea603f8d.0308060909.79ae8680_at_posting.google.com...